Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Gossip!

Isn't it weird how the weekend goes by so quickly and yet the week drags on and on forever?

Interesting. Time is relative - like how Aishwarya Rai's Umrao Jaan seemed to take about 5 hours to watch...

Anyways...

* The Times of India runs down the list of southern hotties who are making their moves on Bollywood - including Siddharth!

* A couple of gossip columns are trying to make a story out of Vivek not being in the Kurbaan trailers for very long. Yeah... not really news but thanks for getting Vivek's name out there. VIVEK! *dies*

* In ultra-cute news, Maddy has been take special care of Kangana after her awful run-in with the eve-teasing crowd during the filming of Tanu Weds Manu.

* I don't know if I knew this already but Shahid will be playing a double role in his film with Anushka Sharma.

* Thankfully, the censors have forced Jail to cut Neil's nude scenes.

* And be sure to check out the Bollywood outfits we love list over at Bollyspice.com.

My picks - Bipasha's fluffy wedding dress from Race and her punk wardrobe from Aa Dekhen Zara. We both have broad frames so what looks good on her has a good chance of looking acceptable on me.

2 comments:

Simran said...

I love Priyanka's champagne sari from Dostana! I am super biased when it comes to anything involving John or one of his movies ... ;) BIPASHA looks amazing in everything :D Love the mini patch dress!

Simran said...

Awwww. I hate people that act in such disgusting manners :( I hope Kangana doesn't take it to heart. After all, she's gorgeous :D

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl