Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Goss Post!

What's happening in Tinsel Town today?!

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG B!!!! He's 67 years young today!

What does he say?

"I have faced a lot of ups and downs during this span of my life. Unless you counter or taste the bitter and sweet side of your life you can't relish it. Man has to learn to live with both happiness as well as the problems. There won't be much fun in life without either of them."

* Salman Khan sold a painting for 2.5 crores.

* Hrithik and Aish are going to learn Portuguese for Guzarish.

* Sanjay Dutt talks All The Best - and the fact that there is a homoerotic scene in it... I don't know quite what to make of this...

"There is a scene in which I’m fast asleep, and an equally drowsy Ajay, who mistakes me for his girlfriend Bipasha Basu, climbs on top of me and tries to seduce me. I’m also fast asleep in the scene with my head covered, so initially I’m enjoying Ajay’s affections but when I realise what is happening, I freak.’’

Considering there was no male-male homoeroticism in Dil Bole Haddipa, which has a plot just ripe for it, I'm not sure if this is a Dostana-style normalizing of gay relationships or just using the fear of gay people to generate laughs. I'm afraid it will be the latter, but I'll just have to watch and see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If u have seen Rohit Shetty movies (Sunday, Golmaal Returns), you will know that he always puts in very funny Dostana type jokes at the expense of his heroes.

Eg. In Sunday, Ajay Devgan is licking a ice-cream cone suggestively and Ifran and Arshad suddenly get a doubt about him. When he as a policeman takes them inside the house and proceeds to lock the doors, they are afraid that they are about to get raped. :)

simran said...

HAHAHAHA I am so looking forward to All The Best now! :P

More Hrithik and Aish? No thanks...

Kiran said...

Happy birthday Big B! He is 67 already? He is certainly someone who has lived life.
And yes, no more Hrithik and Ash please.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl