Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Update!

Good morning!

I hope you all enjoyed my Aladin review! I'm going to try and get to London Dreams on Sunday. If the bollywood fan's review is to be believed, I will enjoy it immensely.

What's the news today, you ask?

* Bebo gives me some delightful quotes this morning - from this article - "Saifu, don't embarrass me" and "I was never size zero." O RLY? Well, I'm willing to forget Bebo's size zero ribs if she is willing to never show them to me again. Also, Bebo refuses to endorse non-veg brands.

* Lovely Katrina Kaif was caught by the media attempting to pray at the shrine to Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti.

Okay, and so you remember when she walked the ramp with Ranbir? Well, the gossip rags are attempting to spin her refusal to walk with Arjun as some sort of diva fit. She's quoted as saying, "I won't walk with you - I'm doing this for the movie." So, she's a diva for wanting to promote her film? Maybe she doesn't like Arjun Rampal? Maybe he's a handsy jerk... we don't know.

Kat, you can walk the ramp with whomever you want! *smooch*

* Bollywood Hungama pulls this neat little trick where the title of the article is "Big B promises to do next film with Sujoy Ghosh." Okay, yes, that is mentioned but the meat of the piece is that Jackie was hooking up with Sujoy and now she has vanished. JUICY! True? Who knows!

Says Sujoy about the Big B: I can't get over the moment. When the world was slamming my film, he stood up for me and supported me. Some critics have slammed the film as though it's the worst film in the universe. That's four years of my life. And please remember, it's supposed to be a kids' film."

Poor guy! I liked your movie... and I loathe critics. They hate everything!


Ranbir looking studly on the cover of Yuva! He is all Mr. Bedroom Eyes, na?


The cast of Aladin at a screening of the film!


And the lovely Jackie in her "a" T-shirt!


Gorgeous Rani Mukerji at the Mumbai International Film Festival!


K.Jo. was there, too!


And Shabana Azmi!

3 comments:

rhilex said...

LOVING Rani's saree and Jackie's first outfit!

And I don't care whether or not Kareena actually fit in size zero jeans-- the actual size doesn't matter. 'Size zero' I think has become just more of a term associated with deathly skinny actresses. And Kareena, yes, you are super skinny. Gain some weight to look naturally beautiful and healthy!

Simran said...

HA! I can totally picture Kat having a diva moment :P

I think Kareena has gained weight since Tashan because she probably realised there's no point looking deathly skinny. She's still gorgeous though :D I've always loved her so I guess I can be a bit biased.

Gauri Radha said...

I like the white sari of the lady in the last photo.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl