Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Saturday!

Since I couldn't go to the movies last night, I went out for happy hour with my little brother instead!! Fun times - even if a tad too much beer was had...

* Another person who probably knows a thing or two about two much beer is Abhishek Bachchan, who will be starring opposite Asin in Ashutosh Gowariker's new period film.

* Aw!!!!! Ritesh explains that he could identify with shy Aladin in Aladin because he was shy in school, too. Why do I picture him as Kurt from Glee?

* Just because Bollywood can no longer make its own masala films doesn't mean that people have stopped liking them. Another southern remake is in the works. Pithamagan is going to be remade in Hindi - possibly starring Sanjay Dutt.

* In the best news of the day, Shahid Kapoor admits to wearing butt padding when he's on camera.


Ranbir Kapoor with Koko promoting Wake Up Sid...


And with Katrina promoting Ajab Prem Ki!


SHE'S SO PRETTY!!!!! I do love me some Katrina Kaif!


Less pretty - Sanjay and Ajay promoting All the Best

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't find Katrina exceptionally pretty. Maybe she is in BW but in the real world Katrina is considered just averagely white girl pretty. I work with a couple women who look like her and no body drools over them - pretty yes but beautiful no. There is no 'Wow' factor.

I guess different taste for different people.

simran said...

I don't think Katrina is that pretty either. Oh the wonders of make-up .. :|

Aww Shahid is too adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

To first Anonymous: Julia Roberts, Uma Thurman and Sarah Jessica Parker are considered to some as "very pretty", but Katrina Kaif is better looking than them, so does that mean their looks are below average?

Seeing her pictures alongside so-called "pretty" White Hollywood actresses (such as Cate Blanchett, Scarlett Johansson and Anne Hathaway), Katrina Kaif looks just as pretty as them.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous #2, I disagree strongly. Cate Blanchett, Scarlett and Anne have very distinctive looks not everyday looks. Not everyone finds them beautiful but they are not generic faces.

I would classify Katrina more in the SJP and Julia category - attractive women who can look good with makeup but generic faces.

Anonymous said...

First Anonymous: Anne Hathaway does have an everyday look. Cate would traditionally be seen as unpretty. Actually seeing the pictures together, Cate and Scarlett may be "unconventional", but they're not at all better looking than Katrina. Katrina is way better looking than SJP and Julia.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl