Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Gossip!

Good morning!

Just an announcement - I finally disabled anonymous commenting, so all folks will need to sign your names to your comments.

Moving on, let's see the gossip from Tinsel Town!

* Here is the most important news of the day: Shotgun Sinha and Rekha are REUNITING in a "mature" romantic film!!!

* Hottie jihadi Anurag Sinha from Black and White is getting married November 19th!

* Priyadarshan is all over the place with the upcoming films. I wonder if somebody is having a laugh at the gossip press's expense. First it was Aamir and Tabu in an AIDS film; then we had the one about honor killings; and now a 100 crore sci-fi film. Will any of these projects come to pass?

* Abhishek Kapoor has signed up to direct the adaptation of Cheta Bhagat's "3 Mistakes of My Life." I'll keep you posted on casting as word trickles out.

* After two Sanjay Dutt films last weekend, I'm thankful to report that Sanju-baba is only in Aladin for 9 minutes.

* Jackie - like everyone else on the planet - loves Shahid Kapoor.


Ranbir is on the cover of L'Officiel India - you can't tell me this guy isn't a total player!

8 comments:

memsaabstory said...

Ranbir is a male Kapoor, of course he's a bit of a ladies' man! :)

srkluver7 said...

I thought Sanjay Dutt was the villain? If he's only in it for 9 minutes, then ... Umm, what is exactly is the movie about? Sorry I thought I made a pretty good assumption about this movie from the trailer..Anyone care to explain? THANKS!

Sujal said...

I agree with srkluver7... what exactly is up with that?

Simran said...

Hey Filmi Girl! I just wanted to let you know that I made a Blogspot account :) I'm still srkluver7 but now under a different name :D

Simran said...

Sujal : I just wanted to let you know that on Aladin's official website, it mentions something about Sanjay's character wanting to kill Aladin .. It must take more than 9 minutes of plotting to kill the hero, right?

Darshit said...

Wah! Abhishek Kapoor?! Gr8 then. The novel is based in my city, Ahmedabad. Can I expect to see stars in my soup ? :-P
btw have u read/heard abt novel? I think Sharman Joshi is the most suitable guy to play the lead. Oh , Imran is there too,..

Anarchivist said...

I am all for a big budge sci fi film from Priyadarshan! The sci fi song picturizations in "Billu" were great, and I totally wanted to see the film-in-a-film for real.

Anarchivist said...

Sorry, that's "big budget." Somehow "big budge" doesn't sound very flattering. :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl