Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday!!!! GOSSIP!

Good morning, all!!! I slept for like a million hours last night and I'm soooooo refreshed!

Anyways, also refreshing is Bollywood gossip!!!

First of all, happy birthday to REKHA-JI!!!

* Billa heroine Anushka's VISA was rejected for a film shoot in Australia.... for undisclosed reasons. The director is changing the location of the film to somewhere closer to home.

* Vipal Shah talks London Dreams:

I think it's been a fantastic experience. I had heard a lot of things about Salman being moody and Ajay being reserved and various other stories which people circulate but when I worked with them, I found them absolutely fascinating. They both are very professional and superb human-beings and the most important thing is that they have no sense of competition between them. They are both extremely secure in their own space which created a beautiful environment on the sets. The camaraderie on the sets was fantastic and you will see the positive result of that when you watch the film on the big screen."

* Deepika thinks regular films are enough of a challenge for her skills...

"Every film is a challenge for me which evolves me as an actress. I don't think I need to act in an art film to know myself better as an actress."

* The Kajol/Kareena Stepmom begins filming today!

* This article about Akshay Kumar is illustrated with the worst picture of him, ever. Also, Akki is adorable!

"[Family films] will always run. It’s like old wine and all that you have to do is get a new bottle to package it all well. Our sentiments will never go away and this is the reason why when I saw ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’, I really loved it."


Here's Rani at her new TV hosting gig!


Hrithik looking disheveled...


And Bebo main Bebo on the cover of Grazia!

2 comments:

myrna_nora said...

Bebo looks beyond fierce -like she could murder somebody with her glare and scary shoulder pads!

Anonymous said...

Kareena looks like a drag queen on that cover with the excessive photoshopping.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl