Monday, October 19, 2009

Promotions Time!!

To celebrate the two films I saw over the weekend - here are the cast and crew promoting both!


Bipasha and Ajay promoting All the Best: Fun Begins!


They seriously make a very nice on-screen couple - more, please!


"Filmi Girl, I know you are putting me at the top of your one night stand list... "


"Actually, Filmi Girl, you should probably put me in the no.1 spot."

While I decide who will be no. 1, check out Akki, Lara, and Kat promoting Blue with a visit to some underprivileged children.


First of all, I adore Katrina's choice to wear a simple pink T-shirt and dark denims. No wonder the kids - and me - love her!! Who gets all fancy to visit poor kids?


What was that? Oh, just my uterus exploding because Akshay is TOO CUTE with these kids...



Aw!!! They love Katrina, too!


Now, I can go to work happy... !

4 comments:

eliza bennet said...

Akshay is too cute for words. I also love the colour of his shoes :)

Katrina looks so lovely. I guess the kids also feel the same warmth from her that I feel when I see her on screen.

Ajay looks better with Bipasha than he is on his own.

shell said...

What was that? Oh, just my uterus exploding because Akshay is TOO CUTE with these kids...
LMAO! You are so funny! By the way, I am eagerly awaiting your "Bollywood stars I would like to #&%*" post!

Filmi Girl said...

@eliza I know, right?! I've seen those yellow shoes before when he met with Kylie... XD

@shell Oh - it's coming. Never fear! AJAY! AKKI! *dies*

Gauri Radha said...

Cool photos, and BB looks so pretty!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl