Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Ek Niranjan!!!!!

Okay, okay - I know this isn't coming out until later this month but... PRAAAAAAABHAAAAAS!!! Prabhas and Kangana Ranaut!!! This pairing is going to be amazing!

I've been jamming out to the soundtrack and have particularly taken with "Sameera," which is a male song. I have no idea what the lyrics mean but I think it will be picturized on Prabhas trying to woo Kangana. The reason I bring it up is because there is this hilarious female chorus who pipes in to sing lyrics of tribute to Prabhas in English, so I totally understand THOSE!

They say, to my best understanding:

Check him out he's macho
He's cool enough to be a honcho
Take a look at him and you'll freak-o
We are telling this for you, girl!


Prabhas!!!

Sing a song for him, baby
Ding a dong for his heart-tey
He'll die for you don't say no
We are telling this for you, girl!


And curly-wurly Kangana!!! See she plays a guitarist in the film!!



SO CUTE~~!!!!


6 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm really looking forward to this. Too bad I'll probably have to wait several months for it to come out on DVD before I can watch it.

And thanks for posting those lyrics. That gave me a good laugh this morning. I especially love "Take a look at him and you'll freak-o." Not exactly how I would have put it, but it sounds accurate.

Anonymous said...

I think Kangana plays a music teacher in the movie. Btw, i just found a youtube video of Sameera with sing along lyrics here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66jux7jR6PU
Kiran.

shell said...

Why haven't I heard of this film before (though I'm sure I've seen you reference it a couple of times). I running to google to check it out!

Filmi Girl said...

@cindy Hee!!! As close as I can tell, that is what they're saying and, yes, going "freak-o" is pretty much what happens when I see Prabhas... XD

@Kiran Thanks!! I'll have to check that out and see if I was close with my lyrics... I can't wait to see the picturization!

Filmi Girl said...

@shell Kya?! I've been pumping this film for MONTHS! LOL!

I've got more here: http://filmigirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/ek-niranjan-i-cant-wait_27.html

sandesh said...

What's the meaning of 'ek niranjan'?

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl