Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mid-week Slog...

Just think - it's only two more days until both London Dreams and Aladin!!! I can't wait!

I'm moving slowly this morning because I was out late seeing "Falstaff" at the Kennedy Center. What a wonderful production it was, too! There was a very funny twist with Titania/Nanetta and the fairies... Now, I just need to find somebody to come with me to the "Nutcracker" and my winter is set!

Anyways, I have a real scoop for you today!!

You may or may not have seen this picture of Karan Johar and Katrina Kaif:


Well, the media is loving it!! And the best part is - nobody is even pretending that it's a remote possibility that they are "dating."



* Speaking of K.Jo., Stepmom is going to be shot in Sydney.

* Abhay Deol has taken up producing.

* Kat and Ranbir are walking the ramp for Rohit Bal.

* Aamir Khan is a closet Facebook addict - now coming clean over his online disguise.

* Salman is a real piece of work - his latest trick is snubbing Asin at press meets.

* Okay, Times of India, just because you asked Ritesh boring questions doesn't mean you get to make up a headline like Ritesh Was Scared To Propose because upon reading said interview, I learned that a) he didn't propose to anyone and b) you didn't follow up on the hints of interesting things that he said. So next time, just ask better questions if you want better answers. Stars don't just go around telling reporters things for the heck of it unless they are a) Neha Dhupia or b) spreading rumors about a rival.

* Kamal Hasaan might be doing a film on Buddha's Tooth and is looking to Hollywood to finance it.

* This is sad - the development never came through for Smile Pinki's village.


Katrina Kaif flashing her gams while promoting Ajab Prem...


And flashing her eyes!


Neha Dhupia promoting something or other!


Bebo on Radio Mirchi promoting Kurbaan...


And poor Asin looking just miserable at the Dubai premiere of London Dreams. Her eyes are just calling out for help from the camera... POOR THING!


4 comments:

rhilex said...

Sallu and SRK are conducting peace negotiations through their partners -- LMFAO. The way you worded that was just priceless on the SRK side. xD <3 But seriously-- leave Kats and KJo alone. If they want to go places together for whatever reason, who cares?

And wtf is up with Salman? Stop being such an idiot. Asin does look miserable! *huggles her to death while asking if I can borrow her dress*

ajnabi said...

Theories on Asin's misery: she's a) sick and having to promote a film, hence the previously-reported faint, or, b) starving herself and having to promote a film, hence the faint, or, c) surrounded by about two thousand people in a foyer meant to hold five hundred and having to promote a film, hence the faint, or d) having to promote a film with someone she doesn't care for and will do almost anything to get away from, hence the faint, or e) all of the above.

I also love the "respective partners" bit. Too funny. Aww, man, I just noticed KJo colored his hair again! I liked the silver!

rhilex said...

To clarify: I was telling the media to leave Katrina and KJo alone, not you. :p

Filmi Girl said...

@Rhilex No worries!! I enjoy speculating as much as anyone but I never report it as fact.

@Ajnabi - I love your theories! It's probably some version of "e." The poor thing - being cooped up with Salman-uncle on the promotional junket.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl