Thursday, October 8, 2009

London Dreams - First Look!

I kind of can't wait for London Dreams. I know, I know... I don't really like Salman Khan and he is the hero of this one - and paired opposite young, cute Asin (!) - but it just looks really, really good.


First of all, I reviewed the music at BollySpice and just loved it! The soundtrack is fantastic - which is always a plus in a Bollywood film.

Secondly, there will be a scene in which Ajay Devgan whips himself.

I am not joking.

Like I said - I kind of can't wait for London Dreams!


So, the plot as I understand it is that Ajay and Salman play childhood friends who both love music. Ajay moves to London to try to make it as a star and Salman stays at home and plays in a wedding band.


But as usually happens in films like this - and in life, to be perfectly honest - the person who wants success the most doesn't find it. Oh, and also there is a love triangle with Asin that I can already tell will kill me because I already love Ajay's surly character who tries and fails and then becomes jealous of his BFF and then whips himself.


The guy who has everything come easy just isn't as interesting... kind of like in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam! I adore Ajay's character in that because he does work so hard... I should transfer that review over soon so we can all swoon over Ajay again.


And Asin looks SO CUTE!!!!


Aw!!! Even when she's trying to be tough, she still has a big smile on her face.

4 comments:

eliza bennet said...

You sure got me interested in this film.

Ajay for me is not an actor who is a decision factor on watching a film. But he is a welcome presence.

Here the story is curious and I like Asin.

shell said...

I wasn't sure I was even interested in seeing this, but now......

Filmi Girl said...

@eliza I agree about Ajay. I won't watch a movie because of him but when he is good, he is very, very good. :)

@shell Yeah - I wasn't interested until I found out about Ajay's character... ;P

memsaab said...

Oh I will totally watch a film for Ajay. He is HOT. And, he can act when required to do so :-)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl