No offence, but gas, and a deadly one at that, does play a significant part in this film. It temporarily wipes out the memories of the people exposed to it. At the end of the agonising experience called Acid Factory, you wish you inhaled some of it too."
Gas jokes?! I'm in. See, these are all the same people who lavished praise on some films I found rather boring so if the snobs think Acid Factory is really dumb, I might find it highly amusing. Also, Dia Mirza plays a "biker chick" of some sort, which I highly approve of. And, honestly, who can resist the "leading lights of Bollywood's C List"?!
I have a feeling it will be like that time I went to see Dus Kahaniyan expecting nothing and getting a fairly entertaining film - I think Acid Factory shares a lot of that cast, too.
Anyways, onto NEWS!
* Salman Khan's favorite heroine? Preity Zinta!
* Asin did not turn down Farah Khan's film - she was never offered it.
* Bebo and Shahid refuse to shoot together to film two new songs from Himesh Reshamiya for Milenge Milenge.
* Adorable Ritesh Deshmukh has special A shirts made for the promotion of Aladin. CUTE!!! I can't wait to see this film!
* Bad weather has caused further delays in Ravana.
* Sudhir Mishra might cast Shiney Ahuja in his film Hitman. Let me tell you right now that I am boycotting any and all upcoming Shiney Ahuja films. I'm still allowed to watch Bhool Bhuliya but that idea that anyone would hire him now... The linked post mentions Fardeen Khan and Salman Khan as fellow "bad boys" but the difference is that Fardeen was just accused of doing drugs (yes?) which is "bad" but not a deal-breaker. And Salman is a special case - he, like Sanjay Dutt, is a captial H HERO and those guys have different rules, like it or not. But even then, he was never accused of RAPING anyone - just of drinking too much and acting irresponsibly.
* And I'll leave you with some really classy news - Neil Nitin Mukesh has a masturbation scene in Jail. First of all, DO NOT WANT and second of all, the censors will probably agree with me and chop it out. Why don't we just hint at the masturbation so we understand it to have taken place without me needing to gouge my eyes out...? Hmmm?