Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Gossip! Big THREE Showdown!

The day is finally here!! The BIG THREE SHOWDOWN! Which are you going to see? Blue, Main aurr Mrs. Khanna, or All the Best?!

I'm going to try for all three but we'll see how far I get - sadly, Main aurr Mrs. Khanna will probably be the one I skip if I can't handle three days at the theatre. The other two will play better with a packed audience but MAMK will be the same on DVD as on the big screen.

And apparently there is a "special" cameo in MAMK - do you want to know?! I won't spill the beans here but I'll tell you in the comments if you ask.

So.... let's GOSSIP!

* My Telugu boyfriend Prabhas is doing two sequels - Billa 2 and Kick 2!!! Can you wait?! I loved Billa about 100 times more than SRK's Don and I would so much rather see Billa back in action than suffer through another of Don's creepy adventures.

* My Bollywood boytoy Akshay Kumar is tired of the questions about his "rivalry" with Sanjay Dutt. Maybe this is all in my imagination but I picture Akshay as a get-things-done kind of guy with a low tolerance for mucking about. I have no doubt that he plays around with his heroines on set but I don't think he would let it mess up his work - where Sanju... well, I have a feeling he's a lot more "relaxed" about things, which might not gel with Akki's way of working.

This is why we'll never get that two hero film starring Govinda and Akshay.

* Quotes from Bebo main Bebo are always a good way to start the day!! This duel interview is a gem!!

Kareena: I had fun making Main Aurr Mrs Khanna. I really don’t know Salman as well as Lolo does. And on sets, I interacted more with Sohail. But I love Salman. We had a blast shooting in Australia. We went out every evening. It’s always great being with him. My family loves him. But the problem is, he treats me like a kid... not a heroine.

Salman: Start by writing, “I love Salman!”
Kareena: Don’t embarrass me. Both Saif and I love Salman.

Salman: Saif is fond of me.

Kareena: Okay, I love Salman... but not as much as Lolo does.

* Okay - can I say what we're all thinking - Imran and Ranbir are so DORKY!! Cute but wicked dorky - rather than news stories about them hitting the clubs or partying with Russian models, we get this story about them buzzing around on a Segway late at night. CUTE!

* The B Big is unwell. Feel better soon, Amitabh-ji!

* After all that fuss over Bombay Velvet, it's been delayed until 2011 because of Anurag Kashyap's UTV deal.

* And, finally, proving that I have the exact same tastes as kids from Bangalore - a survey of kids in Bangalore showed that Golden Star Ganesh and Ramya were the most popular hero and heroine. SRK and Katrina Kaif were the most popular nation-wide.


Did everyone know that Trisha had a tattoo of "Nemo" on her left boob? It seems kind of random.


Ajay and Bips look AMAZING on the new cover of Filmfare!!! YUM! I can't decide which I would go for first!

9 comments:

eliza bennet said...

And that is such a cute pic of Golden Star Ganesh :)

And that Filmfare cover is burning! I never think Ajay as hot (except in HDDCS) but in that pic he looks great. And Bipasha looks fab.

As a tattoo loving person I hope Trisha's tatoo is not a permanent one since it is not at a good area. Gravity will eventually ruin the shape of it.

ajnabi said...

Unlike Eliza, I almost always think Ajay is hot, and this time is no exception. :-) (Like the pose, too... Nice hand placement! ;-) )

That tat of Trisha's looks extremely poor quality. If I were her I'd look into laser removal. (I have my ink on my shoulder blade, which by my observation is one of the last places to go, so hopefully it'll look fit into my 60's. LOL)

shell said...

Wow, I've never seen Ajay with a moustache before. Very dapper. I wish I could get my hands on Filmfare. I'm hoping I may still be able to find a copy of the last one with Kajol.

myrna_nora said...

The Imran and Ranbir story is so adorable. I love them!

Sujal said...

"This is why we'll never get that two hero film starring Govinda and Akshay."

Um... Bhagam Bhag?
Or did you mean a good movie... because that we're still waiting on.

Kiran said...

Looks like the filmfare cover has been touched up a bit. But still... Ajay and Bips look Hot, Hot, Hot!

simran said...

I didn't really get one thing that you said. Did you mean that you do think Akki fools around on the sets with his female leads?

Bipasha is too gorgeous!!! :D I love Ranbir..I can't wait to watch Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani .. :)

Filmi Girl said...

@Sujal LOL! Yes - I meant a "good" movie. XD They had no chemistry in Bhagam Bhag.

Filmi Girl said...

@siman I absolutely think Akki fools around with his heroines. :D That's exactly the image that they were making fun of in Kambakkht Ishq - plus he just seems like the type...

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl