I'm going to try for all three but we'll see how far I get - sadly, Main aurr Mrs. Khanna will probably be the one I skip if I can't handle three days at the theatre. The other two will play better with a packed audience but MAMK will be the same on DVD as on the big screen.
And apparently there is a "special" cameo in MAMK - do you want to know?! I won't spill the beans here but I'll tell you in the comments if you ask.
So.... let's GOSSIP!
* My Telugu boyfriend Prabhas is doing two sequels - Billa 2 and Kick 2!!! Can you wait?! I loved Billa about 100 times more than SRK's Don and I would so much rather see Billa back in action than suffer through another of Don's creepy adventures.
* My Bollywood boytoy Akshay Kumar is tired of the questions about his "rivalry" with Sanjay Dutt. Maybe this is all in my imagination but I picture Akshay as a get-things-done kind of guy with a low tolerance for mucking about. I have no doubt that he plays around with his heroines on set but I don't think he would let it mess up his work - where Sanju... well, I have a feeling he's a lot more "relaxed" about things, which might not gel with Akki's way of working.
This is why we'll never get that two hero film starring Govinda and Akshay.
* Quotes from Bebo main Bebo are always a good way to start the day!! This duel interview is a gem!!
Kareena: I had fun making Main Aurr Mrs Khanna. I really don’t know Salman as well as Lolo does. And on sets, I interacted more with Sohail. But I love Salman. We had a blast shooting in Australia. We went out every evening. It’s always great being with him. My family loves him. But the problem is, he treats me like a kid... not a heroine.
Salman: Start by writing, “I love Salman!”
Kareena: Don’t embarrass me. Both Saif and I love Salman.
Salman: Saif is fond of me.
Kareena: Okay, I love Salman... but not as much as Lolo does.
* Okay - can I say what we're all thinking - Imran and Ranbir are so DORKY!! Cute but wicked dorky - rather than news stories about them hitting the clubs or partying with Russian models, we get this story about them buzzing around on a Segway late at night. CUTE!
* The B Big is unwell. Feel better soon, Amitabh-ji!
* After all that fuss over Bombay Velvet, it's been delayed until 2011 because of Anurag Kashyap's UTV deal.
* And, finally, proving that I have the exact same tastes as kids from Bangalore - a survey of kids in Bangalore showed that Golden Star Ganesh and Ramya were the most popular hero and heroine. SRK and Katrina Kaif were the most popular nation-wide.
Did everyone know that Trisha had a tattoo of "Nemo" on her left boob? It seems kind of random.
Ajay and Bips look AMAZING on the new cover of Filmfare!!! YUM! I can't decide which I would go for first!