Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bollywood stars walk the ramp for BEING HUMAN!

Oh, how I love Couture Week!


When else would all these guys get together?! Look how smug Salman looks...


Aw... who is Akki sharing a joke with back there?


Katrina Kaif is gorgeous! I don't care who disagrees...


Although that dress... IDK about that...


How about this handsome Saif Ali Khan?! He's living fug-free these days...


Chi Chi!! Govinda likes the young ladies a bit too much...


Aamir Khan looks so happy!


Aw... the kids are almost as tall as he is!


Oh, yes... the Akshay Kumar No. 1 Ladies Fan Club is back in business! Look at that face!


If Twinkle isn't going to "unbutton" on the ramp, I humbly volunteer my services...


Sanju-baba is looking healthy these days! I don't think politicking agreed with him...


Here comes trouble...


Trouble x 3!

10 comments:

ajnabi said...

Awww, handsomeness overload! And that picture of Govinda with that girl is too funny. She looks like she's not having any of that!

martoufmarty said...

Aw... who is Akki sharing a joke with back there?

To me it looks like of like Ajay Devgan, but I'm probably wrong.

rhilex said...

*nod nod* It was Ajay, as martoufmarty said.

And my favourites of the event have to be AAMIR and SAIF! Looking sooo happy and charming, and that video of Aamir dancing with the kids is ADORABLE x5987596! <3

Sujal said...

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it look like Govinda is looking behind the girl?

And it looks like Ajay Devgan with Akshay.

Are those really Arbaaz & Sohail Khan? They look so... weird.

Anonymous said...

HOT!

myrna_nora said...

Aamir looks handsome!

simran said...

OHHHHMYGOSH!!!

Akki looks so gorgeous :D Aamir and Sallu look adorable as always .. Kat looks pretty but her dress .. Not so much :P

What happened to Saif..?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Salman's got his youth back. Everyone but Sohail Khan (the hair:-P) is looking good - I'm not liking what Akshaye is wearing though.

BTW, Govinda is behind the model and the child is way in front of Aamir, so that's would explain her height.

eliza bennet said...

Aamir is a short man no question about that (he looked like a pocket monster in Ghajini) but this doesn't take away anything from his sexiness. And I think this hairstyle suits him the best.


Akki looks georgeous.


And I have to admit that my eyes looked for SRK, Abhishek and John Abraham. If only they were also there... (yeah I'll keep on dreaming)

Filmi Girl said...

@ajnabi I know, right?! Chi Chi cracks me up! I need to re-watch Partner.

@rhilex and @martoufmarty It did look like Ajay... I'll have to double check and see if he was there.

@sujal If by "weird" you mean human, then yes! LOL! All three Khans are looking better than usual.

@everyone else - Yes, hottness!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl