Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blue Premiere in Abu Dhabi!!


I cannot wait to see Blue - I plan on going on Friday night!


The Akshay Kumar No. 1 Ladies Fan Club is pleased to see that Twinkle is front and center during these promotions. Presumably Katrina was not allowed to join in the fun...


Oh, Twinkle, I prefer your career as Akki's stylist - amusing me with his outfits - to your acting career.


You're such a ladies man, Akki!


Well, who else was there?!


Did somebody mention..... A.R. Rahman?




Zayed Khan!!!!! They let you come to the big boy party!

6 comments:

eliza bennet said...

Oh Akki, he has such nice eyes and they look so sincere. I love you Akshay!

And I love what Twinkle is wearing.

Where is Lara Dutta? (I like her type of beauty)

And Zayed. Eeeeewwwww

Emily said...

Dear Zayed, Please wash your hair before going to fancy parties. Thanks.

In that second picture Twinkle looks eeevil. Is she practicing for Halloween or something?

eliza bennet said...

Twinkle's ring is more scary than her!

Filmi Girl said...

@Eliza Hee!! Akki does have nice eyes. :) Lara was there but I'm kind of putting a ban on showing ultra-thin models on my blog - I don't want to encourage bad behaviors.

@Emily LOL on Zayed's hair! I do like him - even as I tease. :D

simran said...

Honestly I don't think I can remember a single time when I thought Twinkle looked good. What's with the extra puffed out hair? She's so creepy >.<

AKKI looks so sweet! In a devilish way .. :P

I am offended on Zayed's behalf! I think he looks AWESOME! :D

PS: I agree with the whole "not promoting anorexic ladies" thing. They make me wanna smack them on the head with a brick. ESPECIALLY DEEPIKA! :|

eliza bennet said...

Oh I didn't know about the not promoting anorexic ladies, I approve but I never thought Lara was one of them - maybe because she is a busty lady.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl