Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday News!

Good morning, all! My allergies have been acting up again and I can't wait for the weather to switch over to autumn... *Achoo!*

Anyways, let's see what's in the news today...

* The Akshay No. 1 Ladies Fan Club has reason to cheer! He's signed on to do a romantic film, set in ROME, and directed by Kunal Kohli!

* Katrina Kaif has been approached for a "tri-national" film (Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi) opposite Suriya and directed by A.R. Murugadoss!

* And enjoy a new interview with Dr. Rachel Dwyer!

What is so great about Shahrukh?

If one had an answer to that question one could make a lot of money. I think it is his rock star quality that a lot of other Bollywood stars have less of. I just think there is something very exciting and alive about Shahrukh.

And how about some pictures!!


Akshay with members of the No. 1 Fan Club promoting his reality show!



Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan attending a special screening of Wanted!


And Bebo receiving tribute on a chat show!

4 comments:

eliza bennet said...

Akshay looks great and I love this smile. I hope his show rocks!

And very very happy about Kunal Kohli working with Akshay. I actually like KK very much,Fanaa is my fave film of his and least fave is Hum Tum (and I'm a Rani fan too).

ajnabi said...

I'll be interested to see what Kunal Kohli can pull out of Akshay in terms of performance. Not that I think he's normally bad or anything, just that I think Kunal might ask for something different. It'll be cool!

That shirt is too big for Bebo. (Jeez, it's gotta suck to always have people picking apart her outfits. Guess it's all part of her eighteen-hour work days though. LOL)

Filmi Girl said...

I like Kunal Kohli, too! I think this will be an interesting match-up and I hope it works out!! :)

Emily said...

This is annoying, none of your posts are showing up on LJ even after I subscribed to your feed. Hmm...

But that's not your fault, of course. I just felt like complaining. :-P

I would have thought Katrina was too tall to work with Surya, but then I guess I don't really know how tall he is.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl