Oh, well... I suppose it's either sleep or read and I chose read.
Anyways, moving on...
* Desi Hits seems to be under the mistaken impression that Sonam Kapoor is "curvy" and "non-emaciated." (Have they seen pictures of her recently?)
* Yash Chopra may be directing Aamir Khan!
* Piggy Chops hasn't agreed to 7 Husbands yet.
* Guru Dutt is getting a retrospective at the New York Film Festival. The author of the article (from the Village Voice) seems pleasantly surprised that the films are, you know, GOOD.
* John Abraham annoyed Londoners (probably) when his film shooting blocked off the London Bridge for 4 nights.
Here is the cast of Aladin at the music launch!! I really just... love Ritesh Deshmukh! I don't care what film he's in - I'll see it.
Hottie Dino Morea walking the ramps for Acid Factory...
Hema Malini still has it!! The beautiful Hema at a dance performance!!