Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday Goss!

Is it the weekend yet? *yawn* I've gotten sucked into re-reading my favorite novel and stayed up way too late last night finishing up one of my favorite sections of my favorite novel...

Oh, well... I suppose it's either sleep or read and I chose read.

Anyways, moving on...

* Desi Hits seems to be under the mistaken impression that Sonam Kapoor is "curvy" and "non-emaciated." (Have they seen pictures of her recently?)

* Yash Chopra may be directing Aamir Khan!

* Piggy Chops hasn't agreed to 7 Husbands yet.

* Guru Dutt is getting a retrospective at the New York Film Festival. The author of the article (from the Village Voice) seems pleasantly surprised that the films are, you know, GOOD.

* John Abraham annoyed Londoners (probably) when his film shooting blocked off the London Bridge for 4 nights.


Here is the cast of Aladin at the music launch!! I really just... love Ritesh Deshmukh! I don't care what film he's in - I'll see it.


Hottie Dino Morea walking the ramps for Acid Factory...


Hema Malini still has it!! The beautiful Hema at a dance performance!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

That article about Sonam...they're joking, right? "The curvy cutie"? More like "the Bollywood actress most likely to be mistaken for a toothpick"!

eliza bennet said...

Hema Malini should do a world wide public service ad on "how to get botox right?" She looks fantastic and I love to see her with Rani, two fave actresses of mine (too bad the films that got them together are not as good as they are).

I'm also curious about Aladin simply because I love Big B and want to know how he did.

Ritesh never really rocked my boat ever since I watched him in Naach, I'm hoping this would change with Rann though.

And as a person who loves reading fiction and always ready for recommendations; what is your favorite novel?

Filmi Girl said...

@Emily That was my thought - in what world is Sonam Kapoor "curvy"?!

@Eliza Hema does look fantastic, doesn't she!!

I've loved Ritesh ever since I saw Bluffmaster - I kept wishing Abhishek would get off the screen so we could have more Ritesh!! LOL!

And my favorite novel is "Sunshine" by Robin McKinley. I can't tell you how many times I've read it... :)

simran said...

I love Ritesh too :D He's amazing in his comedy roles so I'm excited to see how he does as the HERO! :D

And as for Sonam..I think you guys covered it lol :P

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that Guru Dutt movies are getting the exposure they deserve.
Kiran.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl