It’s a glorious Tuesday morning and I hope all is well in Bolly Blog land!
Let’s see what the old Internets have dragged up for us today…
* Lovely Kalki Koechlin has gotten herself cast in a new film! It’s going to be called Shaitan and that’s all I know.
* A ginormous set has been erected for the final song shootings of Ek Niranjan!! Lucky Kangana to have caught a film with Prabhas post-Billa!! This looks set to be a SUPER-HIT! (Especially since the article mentioned that European actors were in the climax scene – SUPER HIT! I hope Prabhas punches them all and/or kicks them all in the face!!)
* Not only is Ek Niranjan almost complete but so is Endhiran!
And this snippet deserves quoting: A portion of the climax was canned at the Siruseri IT Expressway last week. In it, a set worth Rs 50 lakh made by Sabu Syril was destroyed by the robot as he took on his rivals.
Destroyed by the robot. Those words just make my heart sing!
* Three more words that make my heart sing are Aamir-Preity jodi and lucky me – we might be seeing it again!
* My poor little Ritesh danced until his feet bled on a shoot for Do Knot Disturb.
* And in news that everyone else is excited about, it turns out that the John Abraham-Anurag Kashyap film that I was salivating over has turned into a Danny Boyle film starring Aamir and Shahrukh. And my reaction is… disappointment. I must be one of maybe 12 people who saw and loved No Smoking and I was so excited to see John working with Anurag again. Aamir and Shahrukh? While the combo does interest me, do I really want to see them together trying to both do “serious” acting while also trying to outdo the other? And Danny Boyle?! WTF is he doing messing with my heroes?!
I want John in the art house film and Aamir/SRK doing some sort of post-modern masala where they play either a gay couple who start off the film both dating women and then fall in love or two confirmed bachelors who both fall in love with the same woman, who will be played by Preity Zinta.
So, Danny, bro, stop messing with scripts!
* Good news for South Koreans, you will be getting Ghajini!! I think they'll love it!
And how about giving Salman Khan some love?!
Say what you will about his hairplugs and botox and HGH, the man still cleans up nice!
There are those lady-killing eyes!