Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Update!

It's another bright and sunny morning in Bolly Gossip Land!

I've got two news bits up on BollySpice.com! One on Bipasha's Bengali Film and the other on Vivek's entrance into Sandalwood! I guess it's South Indian Film week in my news, too...

Anyways, onto today's gossip...

* Ayesha Takia is still making movies after marriage! She's doing a film with Jaya Bachchan and Ranvir Shorey that goes on the floors today. Supposedly it's going to be a real weepie about a woman who is abandoned by her son and is "adopted" by another family. With a cast like that, there is no way I'm going to miss it!

* Kanthaswamy star Vikram has announced his next film! He's actually got TWO lined up for the fall - once filming for Mani Ratnam's Ravana is (finally) done.

* Journalists walked out of a Salman Khan press conference after he kept them waiting for an hour and a half. By the time he got to the room, there was nobody there.

Maybe they were unhappy with a previous rant where he claimed that " I have never developed any special relationship with any presswallah."

* Happy 86th Birthday to Dev Anand! May you remain "Evergreen" for another year!

* Abhishek Bachchan is in talks for the Bolly remake of The Italian Job! I think I read this earlier but if it's still news, that's cool me with! I bet it will be a fun film!

Finally, here's a punk Shruti Hasan on the cover of FHM!

5 comments:

Michael Barnum said...

Filmi Girl, thanks especially for the Vikram news!

Filmi Girl said...

I'm excited for whatever project he's doing next!

Jenna said...

Thanks for the news! I hope your anonymous troll is leaving you alone!

kamala-chan

martoufmarty said...

Happy birthday, Dev Anand!

claire said...

i don't know if the news about the salman press conference bit of news is true, but if it is then i say good on the press! these stars are always late everywhere, it's a good way to remind them the media needs them as much as they need the media!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl