Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday News Update!!!

Oh Emm Gee, you guys!! There is so much going on right now that I don't know where to start!

Okay, first of all, let me preface this by saying that I watched Another Cinderella Story starring Drew Seeley (27) and Selena Gomez (17) paired opposite one another. For all the haters who claim that only BOLLYWOOD does this - exhibit A.

Actually, it was a really cute film and I would love to see Shahid and maybe... Asin take on the Bolly remake. With Kirron Kher in the Jane Lynch role hitting on Shahid all the time!


See!!! SO CUTE!

Okay, moving on...

* K. Jo.'s offices have been raided by income tax people. Bad, K.Jo.! You need to pay your taxes!

* Katrina Kaif gives some hilarious quotes about some tv footage of her hugging Ranbir.

"First of all it's illegal to shoot people without their knowledge. And then how can they pass off a shot from a film as a paparazzi scoop?"

The footage was from a shoot of Rajneeti but her outrage is still hilarious!! All we got from Ayesha Shroff's accusations of her being a prostitute was radio silence but dare to say that she was HUGGING Ranbir Kapoor and the claws come out!

Speaking of - Rajneeti shooting at a hospital had to be canceled after some protests from the public. Why were they protestings?! Because the shooting forced patients to LEAVE the hospital. *face palm*

* The Kangana/Bobby Deol (who is only 38, as was kindly pointed out to me, and not 50+ like I thought) starrer Vaada Raha looks suspiciously like a sequence from Munnabhai MBBS to Glamsham.

And now... KOLKATA FASHION WEEK photos!!


The gorgeous Riya Sen, looking recovered from her "dehydration"!


Rituparna Sengupta in some unflattering hair!



Minisha Lamba, whose face really bothers me for some reason... her features just look kind of plasticy.



The lovely Sameera Reddy!



And Neetu "No, I'm not gay" Chandra!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minisha's face looks plasticy because she has had too much plastic surgery. Her face remains me of Shilpa Shetty's face now.

BW stars are going overboard with the cosmetic work now - Priyanka, Kareena, Katrina, Kangana, Bipasha, Shruti, Aamir, Saif, etc.

Filmi Girl said...

Yeah - I agree. I'd rather see Akki's crinkly eyes than Saif's smooth brow.

Minisha has totally ruined her looks...

shell said...

Maybe I don't get fashion, but the only outfit that I think is stunning is the first one - the others don't do anything for me. Oh, and I totally agree about Minisha. WTF! Also, I would've put Bobby above 40 for sure.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl