Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Gossip!!

It's the weekend, duckies!! Are you as excited as I am? Probably not, since I'm the only one who is going to see comedian Aziz Ansari live here in Washington, DC!


See! He's super-funny!

Okay, now the question you're all really asking is, "Are you going to see What's Your Rashee?" Honestly... probably not. I know Priyanka is supposed to be amazing but I just don't have it in me to sit through 3 and a half hours (or whatever) of Harman and Priyanka together with an endless train of zodiac signs.

Speaking of the endless train of zodiac signs, how about this quote from Ashutosh:

"I hope the pirates didn't cut the film. I don't want them to watch an incomplete film."

Really? I'd almost be more tempted to watch a cut print of What's Your Rashee at like 2 hours of material or something than the full epic.

Anyways, let's hit the gossip!

* All of Filmi Girl's dreams are coming true with a hat trick of films from Bebo and Akki!! Kareena Kapoor has been approached to appear opposite Akshay Kumar in Pyaar Ke Side Effects 2!

* There are "strong rumors" that Katrina Kaif will be appearing opposite Filmi Girl fave Shahid Kapoor, in what should be an interesting match-up as long as they don't ask her to dance. Also, isn't Katrina much taller than Shahid? I don't know how that will work. Not that I care about things like that - being a tall lady myself, I don't have a problem seeing taller women with shorter men but I think sometimes people in general don't like it. I mean, I wouldn't have a problem starring opposite Shahid Kapoor even if he was a couple inches shorter... it would just mean a better angle for checking out his V-neck T-shirts!!!

* Anil Kapoor is back in LA and has begun shooting for 24.

* I Hate Love Stories is sounding more and more promising!! Apparently, one of the characters is a take off on Karan Johar!!

* And for any Swiss readers, Prabhas will be filming in Switzerland from the 28th!! Go out and find him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shahid and Katrina looked good sitting next to each other at the Rajiv Gandhi Awards :-)

Speaking of Prabhas in Switzerland, did you manage to find Shahid in Philadelphia?

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl