Anyways, you know what will help wash away the anxiety of "Methland"? Bollywood goss!
* Rekha's nephew claims she "didn't help him" get an acting job. The bitter tone of his quotes indicate that somebody has a bad case of sour grapes.
* This BBC article about the "new India" showcased at the TIFF neglects to mention either Dil Bole Hadippa or What's Your Rashee. Instead, movies starring white people are tagged as represented a "new India."
* More info on the Kangana/Prabhas starrer Ek Niranjan!!!
Says the producer: "It (sets) was erected on eight acres of land. It comprises over 80 streets, clock tower, huge temples and a gambling den".
I cannot wait to see this movie!!!!
* Somebody tried to steal the master print of What's Your Rashee but was caught. All pirates made from the stolen print were destroyed.
* Aw, bless! Aftab Shivdasani thinks he's a "actor" and wants to take on classic Anil Kapoor role Mr. India.
(Keep dreaming big, Aftab, but I'd stick to secondary hero opposite Akshay Kumar - he does good things for you.)
* OMG!!!! SHAHID KAPOOR and Anushka Sharma have been spotted in PHILADELPHIA!!! *dies*
Why do I have stupid work today?!
* India Today breaks down the critical panning of Kylie's "Chiggy Wiggy," which, to be fair, is a sucky song.
Have we all forgotten about LAMKE?!
Rahul Bose hasn't!! Manish Malhotra threw a party and invited the pint-size actor!
He was also unable to keep away Riya Sen...
Question: If Manish Malhotra throws a party and Urmila doesn't show up looking like a drag queen - has the party really been thrown?
Filmi Girl's Bollywood Boyfriend John Abraham, rocking the formal-goth look!
And a lovely Sushmita Sen in gold!