Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Update!

Happy Labor Day to all the Americans out there!

I'm watching Rab Ne while I eat breakfast and Shahrukh Khan is so embarrassing as "Raj"! I'm just dying watching him!

Anyways, there are some juicy tidbits in the news today!

First of all, your intrepid gossip scribe has an article up on BollySpice.com about how Rani says, NO MARRIAGE for her!

* Preity is doing a song in Main aur Mrs. Khanna. It's not an item song, though, probably something more like Katrina Kaif in Blue.

* Salman Khan has slapped Ranbir Kapoor at a party.

And for some quality spin, check out this interview with Salman where he explains about his rumored hitting of Aishwarya Rai: "Obviously in a fight, I am going to be angry. I am going to go for whack and I want to give it my best shot. I don’t think that she would have survived it. So no it’s not true and I don’t know for what reason that was said, but let it go."

Style-bhai can next be seen walking the ramp at Kolkata Fashion Week to promote Wanted.

* Ekta Kapoor's new television drama is based on the Shiney Ahuja rape case! Always classy, Ekta says, "What I came to know shocked me. The Shiney Ahuja incident is not an isolated one. Men from the highest sections of society get sexually and emotionally attracted to their house help. I wanted to explore this fatal attraction."

* The National Award winners have been announced!

Best Film: Kanjeevaram (Tamil)
Best Actor: Prakash Raj (aka Prakash Dad) for Kanjeevaram (Tamil)
Best Actress: Uma Shree for Gulabi Talkies (Kannada)
Best Director: Adoor Gopalakrishnan for Naalu Pennungal (Malayam)

Plus a bunch more that you can read!

Ranbir and Rishi Kapoor out at the Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations at RK Studios!


And Tusshar Kapoor had a big celebration party for Life Partner!


Govinda, Amrita Rao, Genelia D'Souza, Prachi Desai, and Tusshar Kapoor!



Look at that face! Genelia is perfection!


And Prachi is such a cutie-pie!


It's not a real photo op if the gorgeous Sophie Chaudary hasn't shown up! *air kisses*

2 comments:

Darshit said...

Ekta kapoor is just impossible !

And ooh.. 3 girls i love-amrita,genelia, prachi !!

eliza bennet said...

Style Bhai is simply puzzling. His reasoning, and proof that he has not hit Aishwarya is that if he did, she wouldn't have survived it? Really?????

I love SRK in Rab Ne. He is perfect as both Suri and as Suri acting as Raj. Yeah Raj is pretty irritating in the beginning but one warms up to him (along with Taani) towards the end.




Ranbir Kapoor is not hot :(

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl