Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Monday news………! I think everybody is taking a rest since the big double-header weekend of Wanted and Dil Bole Hadippa!

The verdict is in – boys liked Wanted and girls liked Dil Bole Hadippa.

Here is your news for today!

* Sadly, Neil Nitin Mukesh has been banned from visiting a serial killer in jail.

Charles Sobhraj has authorized only one film on his life and refuses to compromise on the casting. It’s either Aamir Khan or nobody.

The project was abandoned because of earlier filming commitments made by Khan, and Sobhraj withdrew his agreement when actor Jackie Shroff was offered the part instead.

Ha Ha Ha!!! That’s all I have to say.

* Vivek goes veggie!!! (Welcome to the club!)

But why was I hiding from and dodging this truth? I guess because somewhere deep in my heart, I always knew that once I faced the truth, I will never be the same again. Paul McCartney once famously said, “If slaughter houses had windows, the world would turn vegetarian.” On my last day of the shooting for Kurbaan, I walked up sheepishly to Kareena and said, ‘Ummm, I have turned vegetarian and I am kinda loving it’. And I’ll never forget that victorious smile she burst into. I had lost and yet I had won.

*sniff*

I can imagine Bebo's victorious smile and it's awesome!

* Finally, who wants a breathless blow-by-blow account of John Abraham's walk down the ramp at Lakme?!

As John came sashaying down the ramp, Katrina looked up in the air! John too didn’t pay attention to Katrina, he however didn’t blow kisses at Bipasha either.

The moral of the story is: Katrina and Bipasha don't get along because they both like JOHN!!

Rani looking super-fly while promoting Dil Bole Hadippa!

And with her partner-in-crime Shahid Kapoor (nice t-shirt, BTW.)

SRK visiting Akki (still in costume) on the sets of Blue!

John Abraham looking hunky at Lakme Fashion Week.

And Dia Mirza strutting her stuff for Manish Malotra’s collection at Lakme.

2 comments:

ajnabi said...

That pic of Dia Mirza is pretty funny--she's nearly a full head shorter than the other models. Or maybe that's just perspective?

I like Jackie very much, but the thought of going from Aamir to him in a casting queue is... improbable to say the least!

simran said...

I'm loving Vivek more and more now! I just saw his interview with Farah Khan on Tere Mere Beach Mein and to be honest, I started crying. What he went through is so sad and what's even more sad is that he understands what he did and is trying to make up for his mistakes. I really want to see Vivek become a huge star. He deserves it :) And now since he's a vegetarian, that's one more thing we have in common!! :D

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl