Also of interest is my music review for Ek Niranjan - I think we have a winner!
... to more about Ek Niranjan.
* Kangana talks about her career.
"Given an option, I would choose a blockbuster over critical acclaim. Critics are just a handful of people who look too deep into the nitty-gritties of cinema. They forget to enjoy the fun aspect of the film. The audience watches films to be entertained. They don’t sit in theatres to scrutinise the technical aspects that go into filmmaking. So, I would rather make films to please those million instead of making movies for a bunch of people."
A girl after my own heart - although we already knew that! I hope Ek Niranjan releases here but I'm doubtful...
* The lost Shahid-Kareena film Milenge Milenge will finally be released in December. I'm psyched!
* Okay, the Hindi remake of Magadheera is getting ridiculous. They want to split the lead role in half so they cast as many big names as possible. That would be fine except who wants to play Raj Kiran to Rishi Kapoor?
* Ramya's temper tantrum cost the producer Rs. 10 lakhs. The trials of a diva... Honestly, though, I still like Ramya! She's just so... cute on screen!
* Poor BIPS!!!! Some jerk groped her breasts while she was at a Durga Pooja in Mumbai. The pervert escaped in the ensuing commotion.
* Akshay Kumar is not doing the lead in Kunal Kholi's film after all. (Hire Kunal Khemu!!! PLEASE!)
Skinny Minny Sonam Kapoor on the cover of People India!