Saturday, September 12, 2009

Housefull Photos!

So... as we all know, Housefull starring Akshay Kumar, Deepika Paduokone, Ritesh Deshmukh, and Lara Dutta had been filming in London! Some on-set photos have have their way online for all of our enjoyment!


I wonder if Akki is going to be in his Jaan-e-Mann avatar in this... also, that argyle is either very Chuck Bass or very Duncan Kane. Take your pick!


Either way, poor Akki looks unhappy...


Now, take a look at his shoes - argyle patterned!!! Please tell me Twinkle did this! You know she is into the matchy-matchy look...


Is that Boman Irani? And Ritesh!!! I adore Ritesh!!


I kind of wish that Deepika was going to be paired opposite Ritesh, because he can stir up chemistry with anyone, but I guess if she can't sizzle with Akki - Deepika really is hopeless.


Akki still looking cranky...


And the whole gang!

7 comments:

Sujal said...

Deepika already failed to stir up chemistry with Akshay in CC2C... I don't know why we're expecting better here.

On the plus side, we've got 2 of the 3 characters that have recently tried Akshay's dance from Main Khiladi Tu Anari (Akshay in CC2C, Ritesh in Aladin)... all we're missing is Ranvir Shorey. I guess that's a plus in some way...

Bhargav Saikia said...

I don't like the director, Sajid Khan. He thinks he has made a spectacular film with Heyy Babyy, which in my opinion is total crap. He boasts about his film in every other chat show, film awards etc and has already said that Housefull will be a bigger hit. What does he think of himself!

I think therefor I am said...

Aww. Akki does look adorable though.

shell said...

I agree with Bhargav, Heyy Babyy had some terribly horrendous moments from what I saw, and it had a decent cast for sure.

I love Boman's hat!

Anonymous said...

Woooooo! London!

Anonymous said...

i really like lara's look!

eliza bennet said...

Akki looks so funny (the hair!!!).

I love Lara Dutta for some reason. Inexplicably, I feel happy when I see her in films.

Riteish is not my type, neither as an actor (I'm not saying he is talentless, I just don't like his acting) nor as a guy.

And I may be the only person in the world who doesn't like Boman Irani and find him creepy.

Deepika looks like someone from outer space. There is something odd about her, I can't quite put my finger on + she has "crazy eyes".

Ok this is getting long but

Heyy Baby literally put me to sleep at some point, I hope that this film is nothing like it - but I have watched more than my share of stupid films because of Akshay so one more would not make that much of a difference I suppose.

I hope that it is Akshay and Lara (I liked their chemistry in Bhagam Bhag)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl