Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good Morning, Tuesday! Welcome to my blog!

Good morning, DC!!! Welcome to my new Bollywood blog!! I'm going to be cross-posting for a while until everyone is on board.

I hope everyone enjoyed my Rangeela post because I have oodles of screencaps of hideous outfits to go with it – I just need to crop and upload them! Fun-fun!

Moving on to Bolly goss!

* The famous RK FILMS banner is not being revived (yet) says Rishi Kapoor. I’m sure Raj would love to see his grandson carry on the RK name – as long as the heroine wore saris without their tops!

* Apparently Sunday night was the Bollywood Challenge for America’s Best Dance Crew. Does anyone watch this? Was it good?!

* The Huff-Po thinks Katrina Kaif and that Brazilian girl with the non-speaking role in Love Aaj Kal mean that Bollywood is going “international.” Is this really a story? Bollywood is barely national – there are more southern actresses in Bollywood who don’t speak Hindi as a first language than there are British (or Brazilian) ones.

* Poor Kangana Ranaut has a stalker! He staged a sit-in in order to get her attention and then followed her to her gym to pass her a love letter.

And look who is on the cover of Hi Bliltz!!! It's Rani Mukerji!

7 comments:

ajnabi said...

Nicki did a write-up for the ABDC Bollywood challenge! http://apunbindaas.blogspot.com/2009/08/americas-best-dance-crew-season-4-goes.html

That photo of Rani is absolutely stunning.

Bhargav Saikia said...

Stunning, yeah! Rani's new look is awesome.

And welcome to Blogger ;-)

Bhargav Saikia said...

PS Please add the 'Followers' gadget, so that we can follow your blog posts from the Blogger Dashboard. Cheers!

Nida said...

Ooh, glad I found you before it was too late! :)

Hope to be online more and look forward to reading your entertaining posts.

Love that picture of Rani--breathtaking!

Filmi Girl said...

@ajnabi Thanks! I'll check that out!

@Bhargav Saikia Done. And thanks! Things will probably be bumpy for a while as I adjust... :)

moviemeh said...

I don't really care for that picture of Rani. Why isn't she smiling? Did all the food deprivation take its toll?

Filmi Girl said...

Well, she's definitely been airbrushed... :)

Maybe her head-piece is too heavy... XD

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl