Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ek Niranjan: I can't WAIT!

Starring two of my new favorite actors - Prabhas and Kangana Ranaut - Ek Niranjan is a Telugu film that should be releasing in October. I can't find a trailer or any song promos or anything like that but I did find some exciting promotional stills!


Prabhas is so cool that a marching band of white girls follows him around everywhere he goes...


Ooo! The inevitable Southie FIGHT SCENE! Dishoom! Don't mess with Prabhas!


Beautiful!! The doe-eyed Kangana Ranaut in all her glory!


It will be fun to see her as a Heroine! I can't wait!


They look so cute together!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing she completed this movie before the disastrous work on her lips - http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/kangana-ranaut/kangana-ranauts-very-obvious-lip-job

What a big mistake.

Filmi Girl said...

@anon Whoa! I hadn't seen the pictures yet - although I new she'd had collagen (or something) done.

Poor thing! I hope she lets the collagen wear off before she does more filming... :(

c said...

mm yeah..if it shows up at worldgate. Im not driving to loehmans for this. even if the big boys own one and not the other...

Cindy said...

Hurray for more Prabhas. Have you seen any more of his films yet?

Himmat said...

Kangna Ranaut's lip job - read somewhere her lips were swollen because of an allergic reaction to some fish dish she ate when in Italy. Saw some recent pics of her in film magazines. She doesn't have those puffed lips.

Kangna may not make it in South movies. There the audiences like everything magnified and dramatic - body, facial features, actions, dialogue delivery...

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl