Friday, December 6, 2002

ADVENT 2011 DAY 6

Lustig lustig tra-la-la-la-laaa~
Bald ist Nikolausabend da! Bald ist Nikolausabend da!

Happy St. Nicholas Day, everyone!

When I was a little girl, on the evening of December 5th, we would leave a single boot out by the front door and on the morning of the 6th we would wake up to a shoe filled with chocolates, small toys, yummy clementine oranges, and a handwritten note in German from my dad St. Nicholas himself.

Today always brings back fond memories for me of sticky fingers and yummy chocolate before school.

And now your present! If you read gossip today, you saw the article about Sarbjit Singh Chadha, the Delhi Businessman who moonlights as a singer of Japanese enka songs... well, here he is last year at the Namaste Tokyo festival.



What a cool guy! I want to meet him!

がんばってチャダさん!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl