Tuesday, December 24, 2002

2011 ADVENT DAY 24 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

I wait all YEAR to watch this song... I've never seen Kalicharan but I have seen this song more times than I can count. Helen and Shotgun Sinha really did have some fantastic chemistry.

Now, be sure to keep an eye out for an extra special guest about 2 minutes in! You don't want to miss this gem.

I hope you enjoyed your little treats all through the Christmas season. I'll be taking tomorrow off but I'll be back on Monday with your Christmas present.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM FILMI GIRL TO YOU!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl